What is the “why”?
Blended learning spaces need to be purposefully designed in order to be effective learning environments.
Our Learning Outcomes
- Examine the pedagogy and design of effective blended learning environments;
- Explore areas within your own curriculum/classroom that can benefit from leveraging a blended learning environment;
- Collaborate with others to devise strategies for short- and long-term implementation of blended learning pedagogies in your classroom.
Blended Learning Reading Jigsaw
- What Is Blended Learning? – iNACOL
- What Blended Learning Is and Isn’t – Blended Learning Universe
- Different Faces of Blended Learning – District Administration
Bonus Reading: Blended Learning Research Brief – PDF (29 pages)