March 4th, 2009 3 comments
A quick synopsis of things on my plate at the moment:
- I’m planning the grade 10 trip to Sapa that’s coming up in a couple of weeks.
- I’m working with MsMichetti to design/deliver an inservice to our fellow teachers about the new MYP Unit Planner. (Edit: I forgot this one first time through.)
- I’ve got my Grade 10 Coordinator responsibilities to keep up with.
- I’ve got MYP moderation samples to prepare.
- Related to this, I’ve got quite a bit of marking coming in to allow me to finish up my MYP moderation.
- I’ve got an MYP personal project that I’m supervising that needs finishing up.
- I’ve got IB Math SL mock exams and exams coming up.
- I’ve got a board presentation next Tuesday. (I’m not alone in this one but still…)
- I’ve got 5 different preps to continue to plan and teach.
I’m going flat out at work, with no end in sight (at least until mid-April). I’ll make it to the end; I always do. But still…
Image: My 2008 by FredArmitage