I’ll admit it: I missed the boat on this whole blogging thing.
But now that I’m here, I got some questions that need some answers. This list is by no means exhaustive, but it’s all I could write while my Grade 8s were taking their Algebra Skills Assessment:
- How do I use those footnotes like dan?
- Are there any support groups for my addiction to Google Analytics and ClustrMaps? (Note: I’m not blogging for the numbers, I just like the cool visuals.)
- What are the benefits to self-hosting as opposed to using Edublogs? How much would it cost me?
- Other than ‘borrowing’ Jeff Utecht’s list, is there a decent primer on how to use all these cool widgets, tools, plug-ins, etc.? What are all the cool kids doing?
- How many widgets, plug-ins, etc. does it take to cross over into the “excessive” and “distracting” categories? Is there a general school of thought on blog design and layout akin to using PowerPoint?
- How much time do you put into writing/editing/uploading content?
- Is Twitter the blogging equivalent of methadone?
- How do I explain my newest interest to my wife?
- Where do you find the time?